We offer a 30 day returns policy. If you buy something and don't like it, send it back.
At GoLights.com.au we want you to be able to shop with 100% confidence. Nobody wants to be stuck with goods they don't want, and we're here to ensure that never happens when you with us. If you need to return or exchange something, it couldn't be easier. We appreciate that people are busy so we are committed to making the returns process as simple and efficient as possible.
To inform GoLights of a return and ensure it is processed as quickly as possible just CLICK HERE and follow the prompts. We will collect the information required to efficiently process your return and you should expect one of our returns team to be in contact with you within 72 business hours of the information being submitted.
My item is unsuitable or i changed my mind. Can i return or exchange it?
Yes of course. We understand you are looking for the perfect item and have a 30 day returns policy to allow customers the flexibility of buying with confidence knowing they can return or exchange products if they are unsuitable. Just CLICK HERE and follow the prompts to ensure we process the return as quickly as possible. Staff will look to find some suitable replacements for you and offer a refund less original postage costs, (if your product was shipped for Free the actual postage cost incurred by Go Lights will be deducted from your refund) in the event nothing is found to suit your needs. Staff will discuss the best method to return the goods with you based on your location and package size.
You will be responsible for all shipping charges to facilitate a change of mind return.
Please note that custom items are not included in the returns policy.
My item arrived damaged. What do i do?
We understand and share your frustration when this happens. Our warehouse is committed to packaging products so that this situation occurs as infrequently as possible. Unfortunately some of these packages travel a long way and pass through the hands of many freight depots and carriers by the time they reach you, and during that journey sometimes things break. We apologise in advance for this and want to assure you that we are doing our very best to protect your purchases.
In the unlikely event that you do receive an item that has been damaged in transit, just CLICK HERE and follow the prompts to ensure we process the return as quickly as possible. We will work to ensure a replacement is sent out right away.
Please note that you must inform us within 7 days of receiving your delivery if items have arrived damaged. Outside of this 7 day window the returns policy does not cover you for goods damaged in transit.
My item stopped working. What should i do?
All our 15,000 items we stock come with a warranty provided by the manufacturer. All of the suppliers we use are Australian companies with offices and warehousing in Australia. Depending on the supplier GoLights has the ability to handle warranty claims on their behalf to streamline the process and ensure you receive a resolution faster. At times we do need to refer back to the supplier for claims.
If you have a product which has malfunctioned or failed then CLICK HERE and follow the prompts to ensure we process your claim as quickly as possible. At that point staff will work to find the most efficient way to achieve a desirable result for you.
Terms and Conditions
- The returns window begins from the date the product in question was successfully delivered. The tracking details provided by the shipping carrier will be used to establish this date.
- To be eligible for a refund/credit the products must not have been installed (unused).
- To be eligible for a refund/credit the products must be returned in their original packaging and unused.
- Refunds methods can be in the form of store credit or return of funds to the original payment method less any shipping charges incurred by Go Lights. Staff will give you both options while processing the return and you are free to choose what appeals to you most.
- Refunds are processed and credited within 72 business hours of the return being approved. Please note that refunds to bank accounts take 1 business day to clear. Also note that refunds going back to credit cards may take several days to clear from the time we credit the funds.
- GoLights decision on whether an item has been installed, is returned in its original packaging or suitable for resale is final.
- To be eligible for warranty claims products must have been installed by a licensed electrician. GoLights may ask for the licensed electricians details while processing a warranty claim.
- 25% restocking fee may be charged by GoLights at its discretion if items are returned without their original packaging or are returned outside of the 30 day returns window.
- A restocking fee may be necessary due to the costs associated with processing your return and repackaging the product for re sale if necessary.
- Costs incurred in returning products, that are not damaged or faulty, are the responsibility of the buyer. GoLights may choose to absorb the costs in certain situations, mainly depending on the size and location of the item, however this will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Costs incurred in relation to the return of faulty or damaged products, will be covered by GoLights.
- Returns methods depend on the location and the package size and our staff will make a decision on the most efficient method on a case by case basis, with the customers convenience being the deciding factor.
- Returns methods include Parcel Point, Australia Post and Courier Pick up