Gardman Solar Crystal Bubble Garden Light Pack of 8
Availability In Stock Same Day Shipping
The Gardman – Solar Crystal Bubble Garden Light Pack of 8 are stunning and wonderful outdoor garden lights which are perfect for creating the perfect illumination and appearance around outdoor garden areas or ponds. This set of garden lights is available in a pack of 8 and come with a separate solar panel for easy installation in direct sunlight. They also offer a 30cm height and a 1cm diameter, and provide generous cabling of up to 10m with an additional cable length of 1m for each solar panel. Featuring decorative options, this solar light setup is about to create a crystalize effect which can easily highlight any outdoor garden area with ease.
- Dimensions: Diameter 10mm x Height 300mm
- Pack contains: 8 bubble lights with separate solar panel
- Generous cabling: 10m run cable, with additional 1m cable to each bubble light
- Decorative and useful lights
- Recharges every day while the sun is out
- Automatically turns on at dusk, and off at dawn
Where do you deliver to?
GoLights.com.au can deliver to any postal address in Australia We have partnerhsips with several carriers around the country, and as such have the ability to offer Fast Free Shipping for all orders over $75 (some exclusions apply for NT).
Shipping to the Northern Territory and Tasmania is dealt with differently than other areas in the country. Users from these locations will find that the system will prompt them to call 1300 798 200 for accurate shipping information. We do ship to these locations, however the order will need to be completed over the phone so that shipping costs can be provided. The Free Shipping offer does not apply to NT and Tasmania.
GoLights ships into New Zealand and users from this country should call 1300 798 200 to obtain accurate shipping costs and information.
How long does delivery take?
GoLights.com.au ships from both it's Sydney and Melbourne warehouses ensuring that customers recieve their goods in the fastest most efficent manner. We process all orders on the day they are received provided the goods are in our warehouses. At times we will need to order the goods in from a supplier which usually takes anywhere from 1-3 business days. Generally customers in NSW/VIC/ACT/QLD will receive their goods within 1-2 days after we have shipped the goods. Please allow 2-6 days for delivery to other states. More detailed information is available at checkout depending on the region in question.
Can you ship to a PO Box?
Couriers require a signature upon delivery and as such we do not ship to PO Box;s as a default. Delivery to these addresses can be organised, however an extra fee will generally be applied as to the increased cost when shipping via Australia Post. Contact us on 1300 798 200 if Po Box is your only option and we can work something out for you.
How will my order be shipped?
GoLights.com.au has accounts with a wide variety of carriers, which gives us the flexibility to be able to get your goods to you as quickly and efficently as possible. Every order shipped will be issued a unique tracking number regardless of the carrier used, so customers can view the progress of their shipment at any time very easily. In some cases a signature is required for the goods and would require someone to be home to accept the package. If no one is home, the driver will leave a calling card so you can arrange an alternate time for delivery. Alternatively, an "authority to leave" note can also be used, and we can leave the item in a safe place you request.
What carriers do you use?
GoLights.com.au has an internal shipping module which calculates the fastest, most efficent way to get your goods to you. Our partners below help facilitate this process :
How much is delivery?
GoLights.com.au offers FAST FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $75 (some exclusions apply for NT). A small fixed fee applies to orders under $75 depending on the state in which you reside. Express and premium services are available for selected regions and these options can be viewed at the checkout stage (Please note, these options apply only when stock is available).
Can my order be sent faster?
GoLights.com.au offers several express and premium shipping options for some regions. These can be selected at the checkout stage when available. WantItNow offers a 3-4 hour delivery service for Sydney and Australia Post offers a guaranteed next day delivery service through it's express post network. (Please note, these options only apply when stock is available)
What is Want It Now?
Want It Now is a premium delivery service provided by Mail Call Couriers for the Sydney Metro area. They will guarantee 3-4 hour delivery for all orders placed with us before 3pm during business days. If the service available to you the option will present itself at checkout as an add on. Why wait days for your goods from other retailers? (Please note, this option only applies when stock is available)
We offer a 30 day free returns policy. If you buy something and don't like it, send it back for a refund.
At GoLights.com.au we want you to be able to shop with 100% confidence. Nobody wants to be stuck with goods they don't want, and we're here to ensure that never happens when you with us. If you need to return or exchange something, it couldn't be easier. We appreciate that people are busy so we are committed to making the returns process as simple and efficient as possible.
To inform GoLights of a return and ensure it is processed as quickly as possible just CLICK HERE and follow the prompts. We will collect the information required to efficiently process your return and you should expect one of our returns team to be in contact with you within 48 business hours of the information being submitted.
My item is unsuitable or i changed my mind. Can i return or exchange it?
Yes of course. We understand you are looking for the perfect item and have a 30 day returns policy to allow customers the flexibility of buying with confidence knowing they can return or exchange products if they are unsuitable. Just CLICK HERE and follow the prompts to ensure we process the return as quickly as possible. Staff will look to find some suitable replacements for you and offer a refund in the event nothing is found to suit your needs. Staff will discuss the best method to return the goods with you based on your location and package size.
My item arrived damaged. What do i do?
We understand and share your frustration when this happens. Our warehouse is committed to packaging products so that this situation occurs as infrequently as possible./ Unfortunately some of these packages travel a long way and pass through the hands of many freight depots and carriers by the time they reach you, and during that journey sometimes things break. We apologise in advance for this and want to assure you that we are doing our very best to protect your purchases.
In the unlikely event that you do receive an item that has been damaged in transit, just CLICK HERE and follow the prompts to ensure we process the return as quickly as possible. We will work to ensure a replacement is sent out right away.
My item stopped working. What should i do?
All our the 15,000 items we stock come with a warranty provided by the manufacturer. All of the suppliers we use are Australian companies with offices and warehousing in Australia. Depending on the supplier GoLights has the ability to handle warranty claims on their behalf to streamline the process and ensure you receive a resolution faster. At times we do need to refer back to the supplier for claims, however even in this unlikely scenario GoLights is committed to working tirelessly to ensure your claim is resolved as quickly as possible.
If you have a product which has malfunctioned or failed then CLICK HERE and follow the prompts to ensure we process your claim as quickly as possible. At that point staff will work to find the most efficient way to achieve a desirable result for you.
Terms and Conditions
- The returns window begins from the date the product in question was successfully delivered. The tracking details provided by the shipping carrier will be used to establish this date.
- To be eligible for a refund the products must not have been installed.
- To be eligible for a refund the products must be returned in their original packaging and in a condition suitable for re sale.
- Refunds methods can be in the form of store credit or return of funds to the original payment method. Staff will give you both options while processing the return and you are free to choose what appeals to you most.
- Refunds are processed and credited within 48 business hours of the return being approved. Please note that refunds to bank accounts take 1 business day to clear. Also note that refunds going back to credit cards may take several days to clear from the time we credit the funds.
- GoLights decision on whether an item has been installed, is returned in its original packaging or suitable for resale is final.
- To be eligible for warranty claims products must have been installed by a licensed electrician. GoLights may ask for the licensed electricians details while processing a warranty claim.
- 25% restocking fee may be charged by GoLights at its discretion if items are deemed as having been installed, are returned without their original packaging or are returned outside of the 30 day returns window.
- A restocking fee may be necessary due to the costs associated with processing your return and repackaging the product for re sale if necessary.
- Costs incurred in returning products, that are not damaged or faulty, are the responsibility of the buyer. GoLights may choose to absorb the costs in certain situations, mainly depending on the size and location of the item, however this will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Costs incurred in relation to the return of faulty or damaged products, will be covered by GoLights.
- Returns methods depend on the location and the package size and our staff will make a decision on the most efficient method on a case by case basis, with the customers convenience being the deciding factor.
- Returns methods include Parcel Point, Australia Post and Courier Pick up
All warranty claims are processed by GoLights. This means that should you have any trouble with your goods, you only need to contact us and we will take care of the rest. GoLights will handle the whole process for you to ensure that your warranty claim is resolved satisfactorily.
Contact us by:
- Phone: 1300 798 220 and select the Returns option from the menu
- Email: email@example.com
|Date / Score|
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|First set of lights lasted one day, then stopped working. A second set was then sent and theses did not work at all. Being an electrician I opened up the solar panel section to find the NICAD batteries had leaked in both units. I put in my own NICAD batteries and the light now work ok.|
|The plug on the back of the solar panels is very touchy so half the time the lights do not work!|
|Look great and help at night when getting from car to house|
|It was good quality and received it quickly|
|the lights are excellent well worth the money|
|They look great in the garden.|
|All was good , thank you|
|OK, not a great output of light from the bubble sticks|
|Package was unopened and new. They are terrific for toddlers to look at|
|The first set that I got failed failed after 1 day. The crystal tubes were loose and I could see that if it rained, the water would enter the cabling system. The replacement set look better i.e. the tubes fit snugly and it looks more weatherproof.|
|I like them very much and they stay on for quite a while after dark.|
|The lights were ok, not as big as the photo looked so I should have gone by the description.|
|A little smaller than I had imagined, but look and work well|
|Bought to sets one is faulty have been promised replacement still waiting|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|