Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
Online - Orders can be placed online by placing items into your shopping cart and then progressing to checkout. For assistance with this please contact our live support team by clicking on the link to the right of your screen. For outside live support hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - Orders can be placed by calling our sales team on 1300 798 220 between 9am -9pm, 7 days a week. Our friendly staff are here to help you and are waiting for your call.
What are my payment options?
Credit Card - GoLights.com.au currently accepts payments from Visa and MasterCard. We process credit card payments instantly on our site and do not charge any processing fee's. We use a secure online payment gateway provided by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. At no point are your credit card details stored by GoLights.com.au. All payment information is sent directly to the CBA, who processes the payment for us.
PayPal - Customers can use their paypal account to pay for goods instantly
Bank Deposit - Bank details are shown to customers if this option is selected at checkout. Your goods will be shipped once payment is confirmed.
- Can I make any changes once my order is submitted?
- I haven't received a order confirmation email?
- What methods can I use to pay for my order?
- How long will it take for my order to ship?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How long will it take to receive my item?
- How do I track my order?
- I haven't received a shipment email notification?
- Can I send to a PO box?
- Can I pick up my order?
- I only received part of my order, where is the rest?
- My order arrived damaged, what do I do?
- I have received the wrong item/order, what do I do?
- Do you offer express shipping?
- Do you deliver outside of Australia?
- How long do I have to return my item?
- How do I request a return?
- How do I return my item?
- Do I have to pay for the return?
- How long will it take to process my return?
- Am I eligible to return an item?
Anvisco Pty Ltd ABN 84 146 928 921 trading as GoLights.com.au is an online retailer and is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your personal information secure. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles, as provided in the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988.
If you would like more information on this topic don’t hesitate to contact us
Collecting Personal Information
At GoLights.com.au we only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business as an online provider of goods. This includes data revolving around your use of this website, such as what pages you browse, what purchases you make, as well as abandon cart information for the purpose of improving our website and overall business. This personal information will include your name, address, email and other contact details. The only personal information we will collect is what you tell us about yourself in the course of transacting with us and interacting with our website.
Using Personal Information
We respect your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with the law and to enable us to conduct our business. GoLights.com.au may use your information to:
- Personalise the website for your use
- Give you access to specific services provided by us
- Publish content you may provide (reviews or feedback)
- Manage and deliver goods you have purchased
- Administer the website
- Send you statements, invoices and other information relating to your transactions with us
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing and promotional information
We do not sell or disclose your information to outside parties except for the purposes outlined in this privacy statement. We may disclose your information to parties outside Golights.com.au for purposes relating to the management of your account with us. Such organisations include :
- Mailing and delivery providers which manage the delivery of goods you purchase
- Market research
- Marketing campaigns managed by GoLights.com.au
- Professional service providers engaged by GoLights.com.au such as accountants and lawyers
- Providers of any services that you may use
We may also release personal information under the following circumstances :
- When requested by a government agency or the courts in accordance with the laws (for example, a subpoena)
- Where we deem a customer may be involved or engaged in fraudulent or criminal activity that requires the attention of a government agency
Storing and Securing your Personal Information
GoLights.com.au takes the security of your personal information seriously and will take any reasonable precaution to ensure that data is stored safely and securely. Your personal information may be stored both electronically and in hard copy form. Anti virus systems, email filters, firewalls and passwords protect all our electronic data and we take all reasonable measures to ensure hard copy data is secure.
GoLights.com.au has installed a SSL certificate which is provided by Go Daddy. The SSL certificate ensures that all our data is encrypted with a minimum of 256 bits.
As a PCI compliance rule we do not store any credit card data in our databases. All information regarding payments is sent directly to the payment gateway and receipt information is stored or processed on our end.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement or to report a breach of your privacy please contact us by :
- Phone: 1300 798 220
- Mail: 128 Wentworth Ave, Banksmeadow NSW 2019
- Link: Contact Us Online