Replica Bocci LED Pendant Light 14.1 Clear Crystal
The Series 14.1 by Bocci is characterized by its beautiful glass, which is interspersed with bubbles. Its surface is slightly uneven and creates a wonderfully comfortable and warm light. If several of these lamps are mounted separately in different heights, it results in a unique sea of light-balls that invite you to dream.
The Specification to the premium replica are below:
- Size: Diameter 10cm
- Colour: Clear
- Material: Iron and Crystal
- Cord Length: Cords at 3m lengths, additional lengths can be ordered via a Salesperson. Cords can be preset at required lengths also.
- Cord Colour: Clear
- Canopy Size: Diameter 9cm x Height 6cm
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Canopy Colour: Aluminium
- Lamp Holder Colour: Aluminium
- Globe: Included
- Globe Type: G4
- Globe Quantity: 1
- Voltage: 12V
- Voltage (Max): 1.5W
- Designer: Omer Arbel
- Design House: Bocci
- Type: Modern
- Warranty: 12 month
- Handling gloves included to avoid fingerprints during installation
- Installation manual included
Disclaimer: Products are not manufactured or approved by, or affiliated with the original designers or manufacturers. This product may slightly vary from the image provided.
This product is a premium replica made from the highest quality materials. The product has been through rigorous tested and quality control throughout each stage of the production process. We offer a 'no questions asked' 30 day return policy on this product. If you don't like it send it back. We guarantee your satisfaction.
Where do you deliver to?
GoLights.com.au can deliver to any postal address in Australia We have partnerhsips with several carriers around the country, and as such have the ability to offer Fast Free Shipping for all orders over $99 (some exclusions apply for NT).
Shipping to the Northern Territory and Tasmania is dealt with differently than other areas in the country. Users from these locations will find that the system will prompt them to call 1300 798 220 for accurate shipping information. We do ship to these locations, however the order will need to be completed over the phone so that shipping costs can be provided. The Free Shipping offer does not apply to NT and Tasmania.
How long does delivery take?
GoLights.com.au ships from it's Sydney warehouse ensuring that customers recieve their goods in the fastest most efficent manner. We process all orders on the day they are received provided the goods are in our warehouses. At times we will need to order the goods in from a supplier which usually takes anywhere from 1-3 business days. Generally customers in NSW/VIC/ACT/QLD will receive their goods within 2-5 days after we have shipped the goods. Please allow 2-6 days for delivery to other states. More detailed information is available at checkout depending on the region in question.
Can you ship to a PO Box?
Couriers require a signature upon delivery and as such we do not ship to PO Box;s as a default. Delivery to these addresses can be organised, however an extra fee will generally be applied as to the increased cost when shipping via Australia Post. Contact us on 1300 798 220 if Po Box is your only option and we can work something out for you.
How will my order be shipped?
GoLights.com.au has accounts with a wide variety of carriers, which gives us the flexibility to be able to get your goods to you as quickly and efficently as possible. Every order shipped will be issued a unique tracking number regardless of the carrier used, so customers can view the progress of their shipment at any time very easily. In some cases a signature is required for the goods and would require someone to be home to accept the package. If no one is home, the driver will leave a calling card so you can arrange an alternate time for delivery. Alternatively, an "authority to leave" note can also be used, and we can leave the item in a safe place you request.
What carriers do you use?
GoLights.com.au has an internal shipping module which calculates the fastest, most efficent way to get your goods to you. Our partners below help facilitate this process :
How much is delivery?
GoLights.com.au offers FAST FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $99 (some exclusions apply for NT). A small fixed fee applies to orders under $99 depending on the state in which you reside. Express and premium services are available for selected regions and these options can be viewed at the checkout stage (Please note, these options apply only when stock is available).
Can my order be sent faster?
GoLights.com.au offers several express and premium shipping options for some regions. These can be selected at the checkout stage when available. Australia Post offers a guaranteed next day delivery service through it's express post network, please call our office for more information when wanting express delivery. (Please note, these options only apply when stock is available)
What is Want It Now?
Want It Now is a premium delivery service provided by Mail Call Couriers for the Sydney Metro area. They will guarantee 3-4 hour delivery for all orders placed with us before 3pm during business days. To apply for this service call our office. The customer will be liable for extra fees for using this service. (Please note, this option only applies when stock is available)
We offer a 30 day returns policy. If you buy something and don't like it, send it back.
At GoLights.com.au we want you to be able to shop with 100% confidence. Nobody wants to be stuck with goods they don't want, and we're here to ensure that never happens when you shop with us. If you need to return or exchange something, it couldn't be easier. We appreciate that people are busy so we are committed to making the returns process as simple and efficient as possible.
To inform GoLights of a return and ensure it is processed as quickly as possible just CLICK HERE and follow the prompts. We will collect the information required to efficiently process your return and you should expect one of our returns team to be in contact with you within 72 business hours of the information being submitted.
My item is unsuitable or I changed my mind. Can I return or exchange it?
Yes of course. We understand you are looking for the perfect item and have a 30 day returns policy to allow customers the flexibility of buying with confidence knowing they can return or exchange products if they are unsuitable. Just CLICK HERE and follow the prompts to ensure we process the return as quickly as possible. Staff will look to find some suitable replacements for you and offer a refund less original postage costs, (if your product was shipped for Free the actual postage cost incurred by Go Lights will be deducted from your refund) in the event nothing is found to suit your needs. Staff will discuss the best method to return the goods with you based on your location and package size.
Please note that custom items are not included in the returns policy and returns from remote locations (outside of the Parcel Point Network) may incur additional fees.
My item arrived damaged. What do I do?
We understand and share your frustration when this happens. Our warehouse is committed to packaging products so that this situation occurs as infrequently as possible. Unfortunately some of these packages travel a long way and pass through the hands of many freight depots and carriers by the time they reach you, and during that journey sometimes things break. We apologise in advance for this and want to assure you that we are doing our very best to protect your purchases.
In the unlikely event that you do receive an item that has been damaged in transit, just CLICK HERE and follow the prompts to ensure we process the return as quickly as possible. We will work to ensure a replacement is sent out right away.
Please note that you must inform us within 7 days of receiving your delivery if items have arrived damaged. Outside of this 7 day window the returns policy does not cover you for goods damaged in transit.
My item stopped working. What should I do?
All our 15,000 items we stock come with a warranty provided by the manufacturer. All of the suppliers we use are Australian companies with offices and warehousing in Australia. Depending on the supplier GoLights has the ability to handle warranty claims on their behalf to streamline the process and ensure you receive a resolution faster. At times we do need to refer back to the supplier for claims.
If you have a product which has malfunctioned or failed then CLICK HERE and follow the prompts to ensure we process your claim as quickly as possible. At that point staff will work to find the most efficient way to achieve a desirable result for you.
Terms and Conditions
- The returns window begins from the date the product in question was successfully delivered. The tracking details provided by the shipping carrier will be used to establish this date.
- Items must be completely checked for quality and satisfaction with the item before installation. Golights cannot be responsible for change of mind or quality issues after installation.
- To be eligible for a refund/credit the products must not have been installed (unused).
- To be eligible for a refund/credit the products must be returned in their original packaging and unused.
- Refunds methods can be in the form of store credit or return of funds to the original payment method less any shipping charges incurred by Go Lights. Staff will give you both options while processing the return and you are free to choose what appeals to you most.
- Refunds are processed and credited within 72 business hours of the return being approved. Please note that refunds to bank accounts take 1 business day to clear. Also note that refunds going back to credit cards may take several days to clear from the time we credit the funds.
- GoLights decision on whether an item has been installed, is returned in its original packaging or suitable for resale is final.
- To be eligible for warranty claims products must have been installed by a licensed electrician. GoLights may ask for the licensed electricians details while processing a warranty claim.
- 25% restocking fee may be charged by GoLights at its discretion if items are returned without their original packaging or are returned outside of the 30 day returns window.
- A restocking fee may be necessary due to the costs associated with processing your return and repackaging the product for re sale if necessary.
- Freight costs incurred in relation to the return of faulty or damaged products, will be covered by GoLights.
- Returns methods depend on the location and the package size and our staff will make a decision on the most efficient method on a case by case basis, with the customers convenience being the deciding factor.
- Returns method is Parcel Point
All warranty claims are processed by GoLights. This means that should you have any trouble with your goods, you only need to contact us and we will take care of the rest. GoLights will handle the whole process for you to ensure that your warranty claim is resolved satisfactorily.
Contact us by:
- Phone: 1300 798 220 and select the Returns option from the menu
- Email: email@example.com